Thank you for your interest in being featured in 708 Magazine and on 708magazine.com. We are currently accepting unseen/unpublished model image sets. Follow the guidelines below. If interested, 708 may book you for an upcoming photo shoot, request to use image set in an upcoming issue or feature your work on 708magazine.com & our social media outlets.
1. 708 Magazine Cover Model
2. Editorial Spread
3. Editorial Feature
4. Feature on 708magazine.com website
5. Social Media S/O
Submissions for Print Deadlines
Issue N7 – Currently shooting & accepting submissions – Issue release date, TBA
Ongoing. Submit at anytime.
Acceptable Photo Submission Categories:
1. Models (Swimsuit, Lingerie or Implied/Partial)
2. Music Artists (Rock, Pop, Rap, Hip Hop and R&B genres, etc)
3. Celebrities (Socialites, Actors, Actresses, etc)
4. Travel Photos (Popular/Luxury Hotels, Cities & Beaches and Popular Hot Spots)
5. Men’s Style
Email: email@example.com – Subject should be: Magazine/Web Submission.
What We Look For:
If submitting images of female models, we look for sexy, naturally beautiful models with curves and an editorial look. Your look must compliment our style. Implied/Partial Nude/Topless is accepted. When submitting, please keep in mind our audience is men. The images should be attractive, yet tasteful. Lingerie, swimsuit or anything new you contribute to 708 Magazine is acceptable.
Guidelines: Photographer & Models
Image sets can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted via Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc. Image sets can be submitted in low res for your convenience. Although, we prefer high resolution image sets for review for testing with our magazine layout.
1. You must own all rights to the images you submit.
2. All submitted images must be unpublished and unseen. Photos can not be on social networks, websites, print products or published with other companies & magazines. There are very rare cases when we will accept images that have already been seen on your social media. However, we never accept published images.
3. There should be 3-12 images per submission/model.
4. Include the following information with your submission:
– Photographer name and website
– Model’s full name
– Makeup Artist
– Hair Stylist
– Wardrobe Stylist (Creative Director, Art Direction, List of products worn, etc)
– Shoot Location
– City & State of Residence
– Age/Date of Birth
– Height and current measurements
– Social media, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram
– A few sentences about who you are & past work
Following the guidelines above may speed up the process. Once received you will receive an email stating that your submission is under review. Allow three business days for review. If we like what we see, a follow up email with a photography release form will be emailed to you if your submission is accepted. Once approved, the form must be signed and emailed to us within 5 business days. We will need high resolution images, RGB color, 300 dpi without watermarks.
Submitting your photos, information and/or signing our release form reserves a spot inside 708 Magazine and on 708magazine.com but does not guarantee a spot on 708magazine.com or in 708 Magazine. We reserve the right to pull your editorial if your image set no longer flows well with our layout, models and other content. If pulled, you will be notified.
Please note, a free digital copy will be sent to all contributors. However, print issues are not free. If you would like a print issue, it must be purchased. Prints are created on demand, sold through magcloud.com and shipped internationally. If your work makes the cover, you will receive a free print issue for your work.
If contributing to 708 Magazine and your stylist needs a pull letter for your editorial submission, please contact email@example.com for approval.
Last updated: March 11, 2017