This year’s WWE Money in the Bank was pretty exciting with the anticipation of the women’s MITB ladder match. After crash landing a backflip onto Sasha Banks spine in between a ladder, the match appeared to favor Ember Moon who was dubbed the back collector on Twitter for her athletic ability and the damage inflicted to the other female superstars. The excitement filled the stadium as Becky Lynch and Naomi appeared to be fan favorites as both superstars were less than 2 seconds away from winning the MITB briefcase. Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair, Lana, and Natalya were very impactful as well. Delivering hair raising moments as Charlotte Flair would begin her assault on Ember Moon and Lana. In the end, Alexa Bliss would reign supreme as she climbed the ladder to win her first MITB match.
The Phenomenal AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura stole the show in a grueling last man standing match. Lets just say the arena needed to cleaned up after that match! The RAW Womens Championship with Nia Jax vs Ronda Rousey was one of the most impressive performances by Nia Jax. Her power definitely displayed why Nia was the RAW Women’s Champion in this match until Alexa Bliss cashes in her Money in the Bank contract.
WWE Money in the Bank 2018 Results
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
- Daniel Bryan def. Big Cass
- Bobby Lashley def. Sami Zayn
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins def. Elias
- Womens Money in the Bank Ladder Match – Alexa Bliss wins her first MITB contract
- Roman Reigns def. Jinder Mahal
- SmackDown Womens Champion Carmela def. Asuka with James Ellsworth return
- WWE Champion The Phenomenal AJ Styles def. Shinsuke Nakamura in a LAST MAN STANDING match
- Ronda Rousey def. Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax via Disqualification; Alexa Bliss cashed in her Money in the Bank contract on Nia to become the new Raw Women’s Champion
- Braun Strowman wins MITB ladder match